Each year, our church hosts a youth event called "Water Bowl". And on a hot summer day, there's no better place for a teen.
They start with Mud Jousting,
and a little unofficial mud wrestling.
Another game is inner tube tug-of-war.
They start lined up and try to get as many over their line as possible.
Joshua was an honorary blue team member.
High Five was about as much adventure as he participated in.
But he and Jeremiah had fun hanging out together.
And my favorite event, the giant slip and slide.
I wasn't crazy enough to go down head first like these guys.
But I did go down...over and over again. It was awesome!
The grass was a good brake, but a messy one!
Sorry, there's no picture of Joe and I going down. But you'll have to take our word for it. I was hoping they'd leave it up all week.
All-in-all, it was a great day. And the gospel was shared with many visitors.
No comments:
Post a Comment