Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Jacket?

The weather was so cool yesterday that we had to wear a jacket outside.  It was a little weird, but it made me realize that whether I like it or not, fall is almost here.
But it was a perfect afternoon to spend some time outside.  
And a chance for Josh to play in the grass.  He never liked it when he was wearing shorts.  But with jeans on, it's a whole new ballgame!
We tried playing catch with Duke, but he's just not into that.  I think Josh was better at retrieving the ball than Duke.
 
 Walking was completely different too.  Especially with all the hills in our yard.  
 But Josh did a great job trying.  I think he was enjoying the challenge.
And finally, we have a swing up.  I've been wanting to get a swing for Josh, but I didn't because once the playground was finished, we'd have one at the church.  But it's going to be a while on the swings I think, even though the rest is already done.  So, we're borrowing this swing until they decide to put it up over there.
And Josh LOVES it.  He didn't want to get out.
And when we did get him out, he just crawled right back to it.  How sweet.  I guess we'll be spending a lot of time out there this fall!

1 comment: