Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Air Show!!!!! Part 2

Josh found a lot more to be interested in than the planes.
But all-in-all, he did a great job being good all day.
But more of the Air Planes...
I put Joshua in the propeller just to compare sizes.  He looks pretty tiny compared to one of these.
Eli got a model airplane of the Blue Angels.  Every other year the Blue Angels are at the air show.  And opposite that, the Thunderbirds are there.  This was the year of the Thunderbirds.
Joshua found a lot of stuff on the ground to put in his mouth.  It was quite a job watching him and the airplanes!
Look!  Uncle Joel.  What are these yummy looking things on his neck?  Joshua, don't put those in your mouth!
An now, Joshua checks out a helicopter.  Have I  convinced you to come next year?  Did I mention it's all FREE??
And what kid wouldn't love this? 
More tomorrow.  Yep, there's more!

No comments:

Post a Comment