Friday, September 24, 2010

Ladies Retreat

The first night of Ladies retreat was cool and misty.  But we made the most of it and had a lot of fun.  
After waiting outside for an hour, we were finally able to go on a Midnight boat ride...in the rain.  Sounds miserable, but when you're with these goofy ladies, you can really make the most out of a situation and just have fun.
And after all that waiting, we got our own private boat ride.  It was worth the wait.  
Here's Rachel modeling the boat for us.  
And the next day, Zip Line!!  I don't have pictures of us going off, but we did.  Kelci has pictures on her camera, so maybe some day I'll get them.  But it was crazy.  You basically free fall at the beginning, and if you can see the tower in the distance, it's not very close to the ground.  Wow.  It was awesome though!
And when away from the kids, you get to act like kids again, right?  
 Well, maybe for a few more years.
And although it was great getting away from the responsibilities of home, I missed this little guy.
I think he was happy to see me when I got home.
How could you not love that huge smile?

1 comment:

  1. Oh My, He is so BIG. When did that happen? Oh, we miss you guys. I wish we could have Liam and Joshua closer so they could play together. Miss you all.
    Love from all of us

    ReplyDelete