I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately. I had lost my camera. Here's why:
Everything in this house is where it shouldn't be. There's a fireman in my baggie drawer.
Last week I found my watch in this cupboard, and I went to open it today and there's a cell phone there.
I think Josh watches me put stuff in the cupboards, and he thinks he needs to do the same.
Thus how my camera mysteriously disappeared for several days. And we were in the process of changing computers over, so I couldn't even get on to tell you about my troubles. But the camera was found...in the pocket of the rocking chair...and I have a new (used) computer!!!!! So life should be smooth sailing from here on out. And to keep things from permanently disappearing, we have a new place for our trash can...
On top of the potato bin. This kills two birds with one stone because now, my potatoes won't get chewed on,
and thrown around like a ball.
Every day just brings a new adventure, and a new problem to solve. I love being a mom!
Ha ha ha too cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, yes!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love being a grandma.
That cracks me up! We had to put our trash out of sight when Andrew was that age also. He would get in there all the time. What is up with kids and trash cans??
ReplyDelete